Hanovers Draught Haus, located in the heart of Pflugerville, TX, take pride to provide a safe inclusive Pflugerville destination for all our patrons, staff, bands, volleyball leagues & everyone that partners with our bar venue.
Hanovers Draught Haus is a nightclub, sports bar, live music venue & is 21 and up to any patrons that enter our establishment.
Hanovers Draught Haus vows to always be a SAFE establishment for individuals in the LGBTQ+ Community! From staff to fellow patrons to entertainers, we stand behind every individual to be able to express their personality in the safest & healthiest way one can.
Hanovers Draught Haus does NOT allow personal pets within our establishment. We do approve of ADA approved & certified Service Animals wearing their assigned vests to assist their owner’s needs.
Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless the individual’s disability prevents using these devices or these devices interfere with the service animal’s safe, effective performance of tasks.
Bar Disputes happen! If you have a question on your recent visit with Hanovers Draught Haus, please contact our Management Team immediately so we can investigate your claim.
We do offer refunds for our Retail Items. For Hanovers Management to begin the refund/return process for all Retail Items, a few conditions will be required:
A receipt or proof of purchase.
Explain reasoning of refund/return.
Once your return is received & inspected for defects or not deemed Hanovers Standard Quality, the process will begin with Management Team.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 3-5 business days. Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please alert our Management Team.
Hanovers Draught Haus provides sand volleyball courts to partnering volleyball leagues & a local volleyball open play group. Upon entering the Hanovers establishment, all players must agree & adhere to our policies.
• All players must bring their IDs at all times. Players will not be allowed entry if ID is not present.
• Purses, bags, backpack, & IDs will be subjected to random checks to verify age, etc.
• NO OUTSIDE DRINKS ARE ALLOWED WITHIN OUR ESTABLISHMENT! Reuseable water bottles will be asked to be emptied at the front door & Hanovers will have water stations to refill.
• All players must be 21+ ONLY! All friends & family MUST BE 21+ as well. Any minors that enter will be asked to leave immediately. See Age Limit Policy for a full detailed explanation of our policy.
• Everyone must treat each other & patrons watching the sand volleyball with respect & kindness.
• Hanovers does NOT allow personal pets inside our establishment. See Pet & Animal Policy for a full detailed explanation of our policy.
• NO SMOKING ON VOLLEYBALL COURTS! Keep our volleyball courts clean & pristine!
• NO GLASS NEAR VOLLEYBALL COURTS! Keep everyone’s feet safe from harm & injury! All drinks can be asked to be transferred to plastic cups at the bar counter.
• Volleyball Players MUST wear their corresponding league shirts or their assigned wristbands to be able to play on our volleyball courts.